Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The old friend of Mya’s ex

“Mrs. Foxworth please come right this way. I am Alicia an associate attorney. Mr. Crane has case today so I will be doing your asset review, but not the deal. I noticed you have purchased most of thing in his name and not yours,” said Alicia.
“Let him have the house, cars, clothes, phones, computers, electronics, maid, cooks, butlers, I just want business, my name, my daughter, and that is all,” said Mya.
“You have the right to maintain your life style Mrs. Foxworth,” said Alicia.
“You work under two men Alicia. I own my business, my daughter is not his biologically, and, my name is on building I own and several business cards, websites, and it is my signature on sealing the deal. I want to keep my name. I would lose millions to change it back to my maiden name. I can tell you are not married with any children. I was independent woman before Donny, and I plan to be one again,” said Mya.
A door flings open and out walks a man that Mya had not seen for years.
“If it is not Mya Foxworth! You do not recognize your old friend Terrell? Lorenzo killed himself after you left. He found out about Lois and you leaving. He found out you married some rich guy and he overdosed Mya,” said Terrell.
Mya could care less if Terrell was telling the truth because she was in her own battle. Terrell was on drugs, and most likely he finally got caught.
“I think it is best you sign a legal separation from your husband,” said Alicia.
Mya signed the legal separation because she wanted nothing to do with Donny if he was letting Tess the financial burden back in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment