Thursday, February 10, 2011

South East Michgan

        The Foxworth family have seen a decline in their businesses since 2006. Donny had got so many people flying to a social network with a bird flying on it or a social network about displaying a picture that he had to go up on cost to the advertisers. Mya had to lower her cost by laying off workers, and spend my time in her office or promotion of her company locally. Lois who was now age 12 had been suspended from school and now waits outside of Principal's office while Mya Foxworth gets an ear full.
        "Good afternoon Mrs. Foxworth. I have summoned you here because I fear you are not aware of Lois Foxworth's resent activities in school. She has been caught using improper language in the lunch room, a nail file in her purse, and now fighting. I was told by a staff member that Lois attacked the other student first. This is a private school for prestigious young ladies not a juvenile detention center, and I have decided to remove Lois. I can not have her horrible behavior rubbing off on the other young ladies. please sign the papers at the front desk and her things have already been removed from the school property," said the woman Principal.
          "Lois why did you start a fight with another young lady? Improper language in the lunch room, and you took a finger nail file to school? I want to know the meaning of all this," said Mya.
          "That bully has threaten me for weeks now and you and dad are never home. I took the nail file to school to scratch her, the improper language was used by her first, and I hit her after she swing at me and missed. I rather go to public school than back to that proper private school place of hell," said Lois.
            Mya stopped the car and pulled over and looked at Lois. This was the first in history of parenting she truly did not know what to do at all! Private schools do no accept out of the blue enrollments and Donny does not like public school system. Mya finally completed the drive home to paid home that cost 1.2 million dollars to build.
            "I dislike the public school system Mya. You and I both went to public schools when it was different time period. Public schools are broke, have less supervision, and less supply. Let me speak to Principal and get her back in the school," said Donny.
           Donny did not know that a person who had been wait listed took the spot of Lois and the Principal refund their money for the rest of the semester. Donny is not used to failure but great success and Mya has over come he fear of failure and did wish to return to a life of failure.
           That night at dinner the table had become quiet until after the main course was served. Mya had a cook prepare a Caesar salad, Italian baked bread, a soup, and Pasta with steak.
           "Lois since you are finish I am dismissing you to your room. Mya you have to find a school that is private that will accept her. The public schools around here are not up to my standards," said Donny.
           "You want me to take time off from my business to fix a problem near impossible to solve. The private school deadlines were in August of 2009! Lois will just have to go to public school, and maybe it will be wake up call not to get kicked out private school," said Mya.

No comments:

Post a Comment